Full Product Description
Bariatric Office / Dining Chair with Mobility Assist Caddie
Caddie allows for easy movement and turning of chair. Once in place, step on the foot brake to keep the chair stationary.
- The risk of personal injury to the caregiver/spouse as a result of pushing/shoving someone to the table is significantly reduced.
- Ideal for in-home care and institutional facilities, as it enhances the quality of life for persons with Alzheimer, Dementia, Parkinson, or for seniors with reduced mobility.
- Prevents damage to furniture/flooring as chairs are rolled forward (not pushed or shoved).
- Armed bariatric office chair
- 3" locking, medically rated casters
- Metal frame, 24" and 30" wide seat (between the arms)
- 3" cold cured foam cushion
- Antimicrobial vinyl seat/back (for easy cleaning)
- Rated for 600 lbs
- Made in the USA
Warranty: 25 years on frame,15 years on foam, 5 years on vinyl & casters
Dimensions: 24": 28" W x 24" D x 34.5" H 30": 34" W x 24" D x 34.5" H
Seat Height: 18"
Arm Height: 25.5"
Weight: 24": 51 lbs 30": 62 lbs