Full Product Description
Dining Chair with Mobility Assist Caddie
Caddie allows for easy movement and turning of chair by care giver. Once in place, step on the foot brake to keep the chair stationary.
- The risk of personal injury to the caregiver/spouse as a result of pushing/shoving someone to the table is significantly reduced.
- Ideal for in-home care and institutional facilities, as it enhances the quality of life for persons with Alzheimer, Dementia, Parkinson, or for seniors with reduced mobility.
- Prevents damage to furniture/flooring as chairs are rolled forward (not pushed or shoved).
- 4" front 3" rear locking, medically rated casters
- Metal frame, 20" wide seat (between the arms)
- 3" cold cured foam cushion
- Antimicrobial vinyl seat/back (for easy cleaning)
- Rated for 600 lbs
- Made in the USA
Warranty: 25 years on frame,15 years on foam, 5 years on vinyl & casters
Dimensions: 22" W x 24" D x 34.5" H
Seat Height: 18"
Arm Height: 25.5"
Weight: 43 lbs