When using this chair...
- the need for the person to awkwardly twist and step backwards in order to get seated is eliminated. The person remains standing, supported by their walker or another caregiver until the chair is safely positioned ”behind” them.
- with the chair in position, the spouse/caregiver is able to safely provide assistance as the person gets seated in the chair.
- the fear of bumping into the table is eliminated as the person being assisted stands away from the table.
- persons being seated are more at ease knowing the chair arms provide support as they are gently guided to the table.
NOTE: The side mounted brake release lever enables this chair to be used by seniors who live independently. When the brakes are released the seated person is able to propel himself/herself up-to the table using both feet and both hands for assistance.
Mealtimes are EASIER, SAFER and more ENJOYABLE as loved ones experience an increased sense of dignity and self worth.
Mobility Feature: The chair Turns…Rolls...and Brakes for safety
A contemporary styled steel-framed, armed side chair/dining chair with lumbar support, curved back padding, and 3” molded, waterfall seat cushion. The chair frame is a full 22” wide and rated for 350 lbs. The attached Chair Caddie provides mobility assistance for seated guests. The brake-release handle is easily operated by the seated person.
Application / Venue: Ideal for in-home care as it promotes independence and enhances the quality of life. For people with reduced mobility including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, dementia, bariatric, and those aging in place. Includes both dining and home office applications. Self-operated and caregiver-assisted.
- Steel Frame - Armed Chair
- Operator-controlled braking system
- 4" HD casters/anti-tip glides
- Commercial-grade fabrics/vinyls
- 3" molded seat cushion - 20" wide
- Rated for 350 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Warranty: 25 years on frame, 15 years on foam, 5 years on vinyl & lever
Dimensions: 22" W x 24" D x 34.5" H
Seat Width: 20"
Seat Depth: 17.5"
Seat Height: 18"
Arm Height: 25.5"
Weight Rating: 350 lbs.
Weight: 43 lbs
ComforTek is committed to shipping chairs in a timely manner.
Quick Ship Program (Ships in 2-3 business days)
Chairs upholstered in: JavaCustom Upholstery Program (Ships in 5-8 business days)
Chairs upholstered in: Cordovan, Luggage, Dragonfly, Nightengale, Silverscreen, Mocha / Balsa, and Steel / StratusSpecial Shipping Conditions
ComforTek recognizes that families may be coordinating a loved one’s discharge from a medical community with the availability of specialized seating products. Please contact ComforTek Seating for more information.