When using this chair...
- the need for a spouse/caregiver to exert physical effort is reduced when assisting a seated person up-to the table.
- the person being seated has full access to the seat of the chair when the chair is rotated away from the table.
- persons being seated are more at ease knowing the chair will not unexpectantly move as they hold onto the arms of the chair.
- larger persons (350 lbs.+) can position themselves at the table as the swivel action of the seat eliminates the need for any spouse/caregiver involvement. The chair is correctly pre-positioned at the table when the seated person’s “tummy” contacts the front edge of the table.
- the inline wheels of the CADDIE enable the seated person to be gently moved closer-to or pulled further away-from the table.
Mealtimes are EASIER, SAFER and more ENJOYABLE as loved ones experience an increased sense of dignity and self worth.
Mobility Feature: The chair Swivels…Locks...Rolls...and Brakes for safety
A contemporary steel-framed, armed office/dining chair with lumbar support, curved back padding, and 3” molded, waterfall seat cushion. The chair frame is a full 22” wide and rated for 350 lbs. A 6” diameter swivel plate provides stability and allows the seat to lock every 90 degrees. The attached Chair Caddie provides mobility assistance for seated guests.
Application / Venue: The gentle movement of the T2 Swivel with Caddie is ideal for people with reduced mobility including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, dementia, bariatric, and amputees, and those aging in place. Caregiver-assisted.
- Steel Frame - Armed Chair
- Operator-controlled locking system
- 4" HD inline wheels / anti-tip glides
- Commercial-grade fabrics/vinyls
- 3" molded seat cushion - 20" wide
- Rated for 350 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Warranty: 25 years on frame, 15 years on foam, 5 years on vinyl
Dimensions: 22" W x 24" D x 37.5" H
Seat Width: 20"
Seat Depth: 17.5"
Seat Height: 18.75" Arm Height: 26.25"
Seat Height: 20.75" Arm Height: 28.25" Foot Stool: Included
Weight Rating: 350 lbs.
Weight: 68 lbs
ComforTek is committed to shipping chairs in a timely manner.
Quick Ship Program (Ships in 2-3 business days)
Chairs upholstered in: JavaCustom Upholstery Program (Ships in 5-8 business days)
Chairs upholstered in: Cordovan, Luggage, Dragonfly, Nightengale, Silverscreen, Mocha / Balsa, and Steel / StratusSpecial Shipping Conditions
ComforTek recognizes that families may be coordinating a loved one’s discharge from a medical community with the availability of specialized seating products. Please contact ComforTek Seating for more information.Do chairs ship fully assembled?
Each chair is fully assembled at the factory and then disassembled to fit into a regular shipping box.
A fully assembled chair is too large for standard delivery service and requires the chair to be placed on a pallet and shipped via FedEx Ground service. For residential deliveries, a pallet is too large to receive or handle.
To reassemble the chair, you will need 4 screws (provided) to attach the back to the chair. If a Chair Caddy was also part of your order, an additional 4 bolts (provided) are required to attach the Chair Caddy to the chair.Can my chair ship fully assembled?
Yes, certainly. Please reach out to us with your complete shipping address, and we will be happy to provide you with a shipping cost estimate.