When using this chair...
- the need for a spouse/caregiver to exert physical effort is reduced when assisting a seated person up-to the table.
- the person being seated has full access to the seat of the chair when the chair is rotated away from the table.
- persons being seated are more at ease knowing the chair will not unexpectantly move as they hold onto the arms of the chair.
- larger persons (350 lbs.+) can position themselves at the table as the swivel action of the seat eliminates the need for any spouse/caregiver involvement. The chair is correctly pre-positioned at the table when the seated person’s “tummy” contacts the front edge of the table.
- the inline wheels of the CADDIE enable the seated person to be gently moved closer-to or pulled further away-from the table.
Mealtimes are EASIER, SAFER and more ENJOYABLE as loved ones experience an increased sense of dignity and self worth.
Mobility Feature: The chair Swivels…Locks...Rolls...and Brakes for safety
1. Why Dining Chairs are Outdated and Fail Today's Seniors. Read more...
2. How Chairs that Swivel…Turn…Roll Actually Work? Read more...
A contemporary steel-framed, armed office/dining chair with lumbar support, curved back padding, and 3” molded, waterfall seat cushion. The chair frame is a full 22” wide and rated for 350 lbs. A 6” diameter swivel plate provides stability and allows the seat to lock every 90 degrees. The attached Chair Caddie provides mobility assistance for seated guests.
Application / Venue: The gentle movement of the T2 Swivel with Caddie is ideal for people with reduced mobility including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, dementia, bariatric, and amputees, and those aging in place. Caregiver-assisted.
- Steel Frame - Armed Chair
- Operator-controlled locking system
- 4" HD inline wheels / anti-tip glides
- Commercial-grade fabrics/vinyls
- 3" molded seat cushion - 20" wide
- Rated for 350 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Warranty: 25 years on frame, 15 years on foam, 5 years on vinyl & lever
Dimensions: 22" W x 24" D x 34.5" H
Seat Width: 20"
Seat Depth: 17.5"
Seat Height: 18" Arm Height: 25.5"
Seat Height: 20" Arm Height: 27.5" Foot Stool: Included
Weight Rating: 350 lbs.
Weight: 48 lbs
ComforTek is committed to shipping chairs in a timely manner.
Quick Ship Program (Ships in 2-3 business days)
Chairs upholstered in: JavaCustom Upholstery Program (Ships in 5-8 business days)
Chairs upholstered in: Cordovan, Luggage, Dragonfly, Nightengale, Silverscreen, Mocha / Balsa, and Steel / StratusSpecial Shipping Conditions
ComforTek recognizes that families may be coordinating a loved one’s discharge from a medical community with the availability of specialized seating products. Please contact ComforTek Seating for more information.