When using this chair...
- the physical effort required of a spouse/caregiver to assist a seated person up-to the table is significantly reduced.
- the person being seated has full access to the seat of the chair when the chair is rotated away from the table.
- persons being seated are more at ease knowing the chair will not unexpectantly move as they hold onto the arms of the chair for support.
- larger persons (350 lbs.+) can position themselves at the table as the swivel action of the seat eliminates the need for any caregiver involvement. The chair is properly pre-positioned when the seated person’s “tummy” contacts the front edge of the table
Mealtimes are EASIER, SAFER and more ENJOYABLE as loved ones experience an increased sense of dignity and self worth.
Mobility Feature: The chair Swivels…and Locks for safety
A contemporary steel-framed, armed office/dining chair with lumbar support, curved back padding, and 3” molded, waterfall seat cushion. The chair frame is a full 22” wide and rated for 350 lbs. A 6” diameter swivel plate provides stability and allows the seat to lock every 90 degrees.
Application / Venue: Ideal for in-home care as it enhances the quality of life for people 200+ lbs. with reduced mobility including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, dementia, bariatric, and amputees, and those aging in place. Self-operated and caregiver-assisted.
- Steel Frame - Armed Chair
- Operator-controlled locking system
- 4-position swivel lock
- Commercial-grade fabrics/vinyls
- 3" molded seat cushion - 20" wide
- Rated for 350 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Warranty: 25 years on frame, 15 years on foam, and 5 years on vinyl
Dimensions: 22" W x 24" D x 34.5" H
Seat Width: 20” (clearance between the arms)
Seat Depth: 17.5"
Seat Height: 18" Arm Height: 25.5"
Seat Height: 20" Arm Height: 27.5" Foot Stool: Included
Weight Rating: 350 lbs.
Weight: 43 lbs
ComforTek is committed to shipping chairs in a timely manner.
Quick Ship Program (Ships in 2-3 business days)
Chairs upholstered in: JavaCustom Upholstery Program (Ships in 5-8 business days)
Chairs upholstered in: Cordovan, Luggage, Dragonfly, Nightengale, Silverscreen, Mocha / Balsa, and Steel / StratusSpecial Shipping Conditions
ComforTek recognizes that families may be coordinating a loved one’s discharge from a medical community with the availability of specialized seating products. Please contact ComforTek Seating for more information.