When using this chair...
- the need for the person to awkwardly twist and step backwards in order to get seated is eliminated. The person remains standing, supported by their walker or another caregiver until the chair is safely positioned ”behind” them.
- with the chair in position, the spouse/caregiver is able to safely provide assistance as the person gets seated in the chair.
- the fear of bumping into the table is eliminated as the person being assisted stands away from the table.
- persons being seated are more at ease knowing the chair arms provide support as they are gently guided to the table.
NOTE: The side mounted brake release lever enables this chair to be used by seniors who live independently. When the brakes are released the seated person is able to propel himself/herself up-to the table using both feet and both hands for assistance.
Mealtimes are EASIER, SAFER and more ENJOYABLE as loved ones experience an increased sense of dignity and self worth.
Mobility Feature: The chair Rolls…and Brakes for safety
A steel-framed, armed side chair/dining chair with lumbar support, curved back padding, and 3” molded, waterfall seat cushion. Both the chair frame and the seat cushion are a full 24” wide. The chair is sized to accommodate a person of 450 lbs. The attached Chair Caddie provides mobility assistance for seated guests. The brake release handle is easily operated by the seated person.Application / Venue: Home office, dining, and side chair
- Steel Frame - Armed Chair
- Operator-controlled braking system
- 5" HD casters/anti-tip glides
- Commercial-grade fabrics/vinyls
- 3" dual-density seat cushion - 24"
- Sized for 450 lbs.
- Made in the USA
Warranty: 10 year BUMPER to BUMPER (Lifetime warranty on frame)
Dimensions: 28" W x 24" D x 35.25" H (Overall width)
Seat Width: 24"
Seat Depth: 17.5"
Seat Height: 18.75"
Arm Height: 26.25"
Weight Rating: 450 lbs.
Weight: 67 lbs.
ComforTek is committed to shipping chairs in a timely manner.
Quick Ship Program (Ships in 2-3 business days)
Chairs upholstered in: JavaCustom Upholstery Program (Ships in 5-8 business days)
Chairs upholstered in: Cordovan and LuggageSpecial Shipping Conditions
ComforTek recognizes that families may be coordinating a loved one’s discharge from a medical community with the availability of specialized seating products. Please contact ComforTek Seating for more information.Do chairs ship fully assembled?
Each chair is fully assembled at the factory and then disassembled to fit into a regular shipping box.
A fully assembled chair is too large for standard delivery service and requires the chair to be placed on a pallet and shipped via FedEx Ground service. For residential deliveries, a pallet is too large to receive or handle.
To reassemble the chair, you will need 4 screws (provided) to attach the back to the chair. If a Chair Caddy was also part of your order, an additional 4 bolts (provided) are required to attach the Chair Caddy to the chair.Can my chair ship fully assembled?
Yes, certainly. Please reach out to us with your complete shipping address, and we will be happy to provide you with a shipping cost estimate.