Full Product Description
Kitchen/Dining Chair with Swivel
How does someone using a walker seat themselves at a dining table?
- With the chair positioned at the table, rotate the seat 90 degrees - it locks! The person is able to seat themselves and then rotates the chair into alignment with the table.
- The chair should be positioned at the table so that the seated person’s midsection is just touching the front edge of the table. Smaller people may want to place a cushion behind their back.
- There is no need for assistance from a caregiver or spouse as the chair is already positioned at the table.
- Ideal for in-home care and institutional facilities, as it enhances the quality of life for people with Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's or for seniors with reduced mobility.
- The swivel feature enables a larger person – up to 350 lbs, or a person living independently to easily seat themselves at the dining table without the assistance of a spouse or caregiver!
- Hand controlled seat lever
- Swivel seat automatically locks (3 locking positions)
- Metal frame; 20" wide seat (between the arms)
- Antimicrobial vinyl seat/back (for easy cleaning)
- Non-marring floor glides
- Rated for 600 lbs
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 22" W x 24" D x 34.5" H
Seat Height: 18" or 20"
Arm Height: 25.5"
Weight: 43 lbs