Designed to Roll and Lock!The Craftsman Assist is a stylish wood dining room chair with a lever attachment that enables a caregiver to move a seated person up to the table without fear of causing injury to their backs and legs.
Full Product Description
Kitchen/Dining Chair with Mobility Assist Lever
How does a seated person get moved up-to-away-from the table? So easy, a child can do it!
The gentle movements are ideal for persons suffering from Dementia, Alzheimer’s, MS, or Parkinson's as there is no jarring when moving loved ones to the table.
- Enables a caregiver/spouse to move a seated person up-to or away-from the table with ease!
- The risk of personal injury to caregiver/spouse as a result of pushing/shoving someone to the table is significantly reduced.
- Ideal for in-home care and institutional facilities, as it enhances the quality of life for persons with Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's or for seniors with reduced mobility.
- Prevents damage to furnishing/floors as chairs are rolled forward (not pushed or shoved)
- So easy, even a child can do it!
- Armless with mobility assist lever
- Wood frame; 18" wide seat
- Antimicrobial vinyl seat (for easy cleaning)
- Non-marring floor glides
- Rated for 300 lbs
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 18.75" W x 20.75" D x 34.75" H
Seat Height: 18"
Weight: 25 lbs