Full Product Description
A Mobility Assist Kit for Almost Any Chair
The Mobility Assist Kit is a lever attachment that enables a caregiver to move a seated person up to the table without fear of causing injury to their backs and legs. It takes 30 minutes to attach the kit using regular hand tools.
- Enables a caregiver/spouse to move a seated person up-to or away-from the table with ease!
- The risk of personal injury to caregiver/spouse as a result of pushing/shoving someone to the table is significantly reduced.
- Ideal for in-home care and institutional facilities, as it enhances the quality of life for people with Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's or for seniors with reduced mobility.
- Prevents damage to furnishings and floors as chairs are rolled forward (not pushed or shoved).
- So easy to move, even a child can do it!
- Attaches to most chairs (18"-22" widths)
- Installed in 30 mins (assembly required)
- Capacity: 300 lbs
- Made in USA